- I recently undertook the task of remodeling a home – down to the studs and back up again. I was told I would need a designer. Never having worked with one before, I was a bit intimidated. I didn't want to work with someone that was fixated on their ideas, had no concept of budget and was more concerned about their vision than mine. I had several folks refer me to Lauren and she agreed to help me. It was literally one of the best decisions I made during the whole process. She is so easy to work with – incredibly down to earth and even more talented. She took my “ideas” and improved on them. She also made several suggestions that added value to the house and… ideas to get the look I wanted, for less money. I highly recommend Lauren! -Tate O.
- My experience with LMID has been nothing short of wonderful. Lauren strives to encounter her clients with unique personalized design ideas leaving them breathless and dazzled by her brilliant design and masterful reconstruction of workflow in the space. Lauren is able to capture the essence of a home perfectly while creating a new and functional environment that integrates seamlessly with the surroundings. Lauren is always prepared for our business meetings, equipped with a fine tuned selection of aesthetically appropriate design choices. She's calm, poised and focused. Her clarity on what the space requires is unmatched. I look forward to a very long and mutually rewarding relationship with Lauren Messina Interior Design, as Lauren continues to transform her clients living spaces into beautiful, inviting and memorable spaces.” - Laura Baxter Laura's Draperies and Blinds
- Lauren transformed my house into a home and we couldn't be happier. I was so overwhelmed with our kitchen remodel and she proved her worth about ten minutes into our first meeting. From there, came a very wonderful relationship and she has worked on almost every space in my home. My husband laughs because I won't even pick out a thing for the house without consulting with Lauren. She is also very accessible and I have never had trouble reaching her which is nice! She would even text me back at night when I was having those freak out moments! She truly is a gem and I would recommend her for any project great or small! - Becky M.
- I have had the opportunity to work with Lauren on several new home and home renovation projects since 2007. She was the lead designer on my personal home and did a fabulous job. My wife and I
formed a lifelong friendship with her as a result of her down to earth personality, positive energy and professionalism. Since then, Lauren and I have collaborated on several large projects. She is extremely talented in identifying a client's design style and tailoring it into their home. Once Lauren completes a project, it is designed in a unique manner that highlights each clients' tastes while extremely functional. I highly recommend Lauren. -Builder Richard Harp of Richard Harp Homes
- My husband and I recently purchased a home in Mount Pleasant and it was in desperate need of renovations. I had NO idea where to start. Lauren came into the project just in time and saved us from making some costly decisions! Her positive energy and fun personality, mixed with an incredible talent and eye for design made the entire process run smooth and actually fun! She kept us on track and organized from beginning to end, which was also very important in our busy lives. We are so happy with her and recommend her every chance we get! -Cameron P.
- I knew Lauren from way back when, and I have watched her grow from a fourteen year old girl, filing fabrics after school for interior designers, into a very talented lady. I recently hired Lauren to help me with my new home and I was so impressed with her ideas, excitement and execution. She turned a tired looking house into something publishable and that is what we are working towards together now. She works with so much passion for the trade and that passion has grown over the years from a girl who knew she wanted to be a designer at fourteen, to a woman who has created some of the most breathtaking spaces. -Susan B.